This year instead of thinking about everything I should do, I have thought about things I would like to do!
- Rent a villa in Tuscany with Dan
- Take a baking class in Italy (without Dan...)
- Go to Bath in the UK to take Richard Bertinet's bread baking class, because even though I have watched the videos and have his cookbook...I just can't knead the dough according to his technique UUUGGGHHHHH!
- Work my way through the Michel Suas book on Advanced Bread and Pastry that Elliot bought me for Christmas....I love it!
- Knit Elliot a pair of socks, Dan a hat and scarf, and Sadie (my great niece) a sweater (I am almost finished a sweater for her sister Isabella)
- Read a lot
- Volunteer for a good cause
- Make time for my family and friends
- Try not to miss a Daring Baker's challenge
- Go to the gym often so I can continue to
- Bake...and Bake...and Bake..
Until we Bake again...